Warranty Terms and Conditions
Hotlamps 2 Year RTB Warranty Terms and Conditions
- This warranty shall only apply to lamps that have been purchased from the Hotlamps Division of Computer 2000 Distribution Limited ("Computer 2000") during the Relevant Period.
- This warranty is valid for a period of 2 years effective from the date of the original invoice. It is a return to base warranty (RTB). The warranty is available on all makes and models of replacement lamps sold by the Hotlamps Division of Computer 2000.
- This warranty is valid on lamps purchased from and including the 1st April 2012 until further notice (the "Relevant Period").
- This warranty covers defects in material and workmanship under ordinary use for a period of 2 years from the date of invoice or 1500 hours of usage whichever comes first. You must reference the original invoice number when making any claims under this warranty.
- Should you wish to make a claim under this warranty, you must comply with Computer 2000 instructions for returning the lamp(s). Computer 2000 will take one of the following actions at its sole discretion:
1) Provide a like for like replacement of the lamp; or
2) If the lamp is no longer available, refund the original purchase price paid for the lamp, minus any applicable discounts.
This warranty permits a maximum of 3 claims per lamp per invoice effective from the date of the original invoice.
- You do not need to pre-register the warranty; you automatically qualify through making a purchase. All claims should be made in the normal way through our ASM returns system. You can access our returns page here.
- This warranty does not cover lamps used 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The projector containing the lamp must be operated in accordance with the supplied instruction manual, with routine maintenance undertaken at regular intervals.
The lamp warranty applies exclusively to complete failure of the lamp and is not applicable to normal wear and tear such as reduced brightness over time.
- We reserve the right to refuse a "replacement" if we suspect any abuse of our extended warranty.
- In the unlikely event of a dispute, Computer 2000's decision shall be final. Computer 2000 reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this warranty at any time without notice.
If you have forgotten your Computer 2000 account password or other login details, please contact the InTouch team for assistance.
Click here to contact the InTouch team...
Your session has now timed out.
You have not been logged out but your shopping cart has been cleared. You will need to recreate your order if items have been lost.